Beauty Salons, Hairdressers, Spas in Margate 33066
We haven't found any place in Margate 33066. Why don't you help us adding beauty salons we may have missed: Add a beauty salon
Sign up to receive the latest offers and discounts in , plus all the latest beauty and health news.
The main attraction is Margate Beach, which has been amongst the best seaside resort destination in Kent for over 250 years and has been very popular with visitors from London. The local council puts on regular events on the sands and in the summer months at high tide historic paddle steamers sail from the nearby pier. AMF Bowling is a ten pin bowling extravaganza that is fun for family and friends alike. The centre also has food and amusement areas, as well as a large car park for the visitors.Some enjoyable pubs and bars in Margate are The Princess of Wales, Vortex Jazz Bar, The Wellington, The Powell Arms, and The Old Cottage Pub.There are various schools in Margate that range from primary, secondary, and special. Some of the primary schools are Salmestone Primary School, Drapers Mills Primary School, and Garlinge Junior School. A few of the secondary schools are Farrow House School, Hartsdown Technology College, and Co-Operative Independent College.
- Margate (about 0 miles)
- Pompano Beach (about 1.67 miles)
- Margate (about 2.34 miles)
- Pompano Beach (about 2.42 miles)
- Pompano Beach (about 3.58 miles)
- Fort Lauderdale (about 3.85 miles)
- Pompano Beach (about 3.95 miles)
- Deerfield Beach (about 3.99 miles)
- North Coral Spri (about 4.06 miles)
- Lighthouse Point (about 4.7 miles)
- Oakland Park (about 4.84 miles)
- Tamarac (about 5.08 miles)