Beauty Salons, Hairdressers, Spas in Southgate 48195
We haven't found any place in Southgate 48195. Why don't you help us adding beauty salons we may have missed: Add a beauty salon
Sign up to receive the latest offers and discounts in , plus all the latest beauty and health news.
Southgate is typical of North London in its highly assimilated multi-cultural society. The links into central London are excellent for those working in the city, whilst there is also plenty of green space for enjoyment in the weekends and evenings. Arnos Park, Broomfield Park and Grovesland Parks are all either fully or partially in Southgate and are easily accessible from all parts of Southgate. These large green spaces contain lakes, streams, tennis courts and play grounds, providing a relaxing environment for adults and children. On Chase Side, there is a large Asda, and Southgate's main shops and good restaurants. Education in Southgate is also good. As well as the local schools, Southgate's location in London means that it lies on the bus routes to the top independent and state schools in North London.
Take advantage of Secret Salons US audience and target 3 zip codes for $5/month and city-based advertising for $50/month.
- Southgate (about 0 miles)
- Riverview (about 1.31 miles)
- Lincoln Park (about 2.4 miles)
- Allen Park (about 2.67 miles)
- Woodhaven (about 3.92 miles)
- Melvindale (about 4.24 miles)
- Ecorse (about 4.33 miles)
- Detroit (about 4.76 miles)
- Taylor (about 4.87 miles)
- Grosse Ile (about 4.88 miles)
- River Rouge (about 5.57 miles)
- Dearborn Heights (about 5.68 miles)