Beauty Salons, Hairdressers, Spas in Andover 44003
We haven't found any place in Andover 44003. Why don't you help us adding beauty salons we may have missed: Add a beauty salon
Sign up to receive the latest offers and discounts in , plus all the latest beauty and health news.
For those interested in local history, the Town Museum traces the history of Andover from Saxon times to the present day. It houses excavation discoveries from the nearby Danebury Hill Fort along with Iron Age artefacts. The museum is located the old grammar house, a former town house that was visited by Jane Austen. The town's High Street is the location of a good selection of shops including a Marks & Spencer and an Asda with a four screen cinema on top. There are various pubs on the street too, such as J.D. Wetherspoon, Angel Inn, Boot Inn, and Tally House Inn. There are several notable people who have lived in the Andover Area. Bill Rawlings and Nigel Spackman both started their football careers in Andover. Another successful sportsperson is Lucinda Green, a champion equestrian and journalist, who was born in the area. She won a silver medal at the 1984 Summer Olympics.
- Andover (about 0 miles)
- Williamsfield (about 4.69 miles)
- Dorset (about 6.71 miles)
- Pierpont (about 7.69 miles)
- Kinsman (about 9.91 miles)
- Farmdale (about 13.61 miles)
- Jefferson (about 13.81 miles)
- Kingsville (about 14.48 miles)
- Fowler (about 15.39 miles)
- Burghill (about 15.41 miles)
- Conneaut (about 16.54 miles)
- Roaming Shores (about 17.77 miles)