Beauty Salons, Hairdressers, Spas in Barry 75102
We haven't found any place in Barry 75102. Why don't you help us adding beauty salons we may have missed: Add a beauty salon
Sign up to receive the latest offers and discounts in , plus all the latest beauty and health news.
Upon visiting Barry, one must check out the original Barry Castle, built in the 13th century by the de Barry family. The castle has been restored and landscaped and also boasts an authentic drawbridge and portcullis. The castle is quite an incredible historic ruin, certainly worth checking out. In season, the beaches make for a very relaxing weekend escape. The rocky beaches are also perfect for fishing. High Street, a small narrow street in the centre of town is known for its high quality â€œnicheâ€ shops and popular for its eclectic selection of stores. Also, Holton Road, which stretches for nearly a mile, fosters the largest single shopping strip in Barry. Every Tuesday there is a street market, full of stalls bursting with bargains and on occasion, a continental market.
- Barry (about 0 miles)
- Blooming Grove (about 5.41 miles)
- Purdon (about 8.56 miles)
- Corsicana (about 10.32 miles)
- Frost (about 10.65 miles)
- Ennis (about 12.23 miles)
- Dawson (about 12.25 miles)
- Rice (about 13.14 miles)
- Richland (about 16.75 miles)
- Italy (about 18.23 miles)
- Hubbard (about 18.24 miles)
- Palmer (about 18.27 miles)